Vegetarian Quesadilla Recipes
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 293 Posts
September 30, 2015
Read More Comments
Quick and delicious main dish that makes for a great lunch or dinner. It's just yummy!
Total Time: 15 minutes
Source: Modified from a recipe in Funion Family Cookbook
- 1/2 cup cheese (I used a pepperjack vegan cheese)
- 3 Tbsp crushed pineapple
- 3 Tbsp mild salsa
- 1 burrito sized tortilla
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Sour cream
- Grate your cheese.
- Spread on one half of your tortilla.
- Add your salsa.
- Add your pineapple.
- Melt the butter in a medium/high heat pan.
- Fold the tortilla over and add it to your pan.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, covering your pan. This allows the cheese to melt more evenly.
- Flip and cook another few minutes on the other side.
- Slice into 4 wedges and serve with sour cream. Enjoy!
Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these recipes. If you have made this recipe please submit a photo and let us know how it worked. Or, add your own recipe variation.
Published by ThriftyFun. Desktop Page | View Mobile
Generated 2022-10-16 11:18:51 in 4 secs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.