Cheesy Refried Beans and Spinach Triangles
The family loves this recipe!
- 1/2 can no fat or vegetarian refried beans
- a few tsp. taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 burrito sized tortillas
- 1 cup torn up fresh spinach
- I use a quesadilla maker. Spray quesadilla maker with cooking spray.
- Mix your half can of refried beans and taco seasoning together in a small bowl.
- Spread mixture on tortilla.
- Place tortilla on quesadilla maker.
- Top tortilla with torn up fresh spinach. Sprinkle cheddar cheese. Place second tortilla on top of other tortilla topped with toppings. Close quesadilla maker and cook until light says done.
- Cut into triangles and serve, with salsa and sour cream.
You can also prepare in a large skillet like a grilled cheese sandwich. Just be careful flipping.
By Vickie from Canton, MI
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.