Pan Fried Chicken Quesadilla
October 23, 2017
This is a recipe that will by enjoyed by many of all ages. You can dress it for individual taste. Even the children can help make their own. It is a quick and easy recipe.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 2-3 minutes
Total Time: Approx. 25 minutes
- 4 large tortillas
- 1 large chicken breast, diced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 small green pepper sliced
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1 pkg mushrooms sliced
- chili & garlic powder to taste
- 1 small tomato diced
- salsa for topping
- Dice the chicken breast and cook until no longer pink. Season with garlic and chili powder. Set aside when done.
- Slice and cook onion, pepper and mushrooms.
- When ingredients are cooked, use a non stick frying pan over medium heat. Place one tortilla in the pan. Top with a layer of shredded mozzarella cheese. Top with chicken, fried vegetables and diced tomato.
- Sprinkle another layer of cheese on top of everything. Place another tortilla on top. Press them together gently.
- Allow the tortilla to brown. Placing one hand on top of the top tortilla, flip with a spatula being careful to keep it all together.
- Brown the other side until all the cheese is melted. Remove from pan. Cut in quarters. Serve topped with salsa.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.