Pan Fried Chicken Quesadilla
Chicken and cheese are melted inside tortillas for this classic Mexican inspired dish. This page is about making pan fried chicken quesadilla
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a recipe that will by enjoyed by many of all ages. You can dress it for individual taste. Even the children can help make their own. It is a quick and easy recipe.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 2-3 minutes
Total Time: Approx. 25 minutes
- 4 large tortillas
- 1 large chicken breast, diced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 small green pepper sliced
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1 pkg mushrooms sliced
- chili & garlic powder to taste
- 1 small tomato diced
- salsa for topping
- Dice the chicken breast and cook until no longer pink. Season with garlic and chili powder. Set aside when done.
- Slice and cook onion, pepper and mushrooms.
- When ingredients are cooked, use a non stick frying pan over medium heat. Place one tortilla in the pan. Top with a layer of shredded mozzarella cheese. Top with chicken, fried vegetables and diced tomato.
- Sprinkle another layer of cheese on top of everything. Place another tortilla on top. Press them together gently.
- Allow the tortilla to brown. Placing one hand on top of the top tortilla, flip with a spatula being careful to keep it all together.
- Brown the other side until all the cheese is melted. Remove from pan. Cut in quarters. Serve topped with salsa.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.