Saving Coupon Savings

I use coupons when I go to the store the money that I save off my coupon I put back and save. When I get up enough I will use it and go out to eat somewhere that I like or buy myself something I don't regret it because its money I would have spent anyways. Hope this helps!

By Mary from OK

Great guilt-free splurge!

January 21, 2010 Flag

Here is an easy way to save. Whenever I use coupons, I put the amount that I have saved in a jar (usually an old, well cleaned mayonnaise jar). When it is full, I take it to the bank and make a deposit into my savings account.

By Georgetta from Waterloo, IA

Saving Coupon Savings

I am also a big coupon user. Good idea to set aside the savings for a rainy day. (12/11/2008)

By Tammie

Saving Coupon Savings

Very cool! Love it! People often don't save enough and this is just another easy way to save without really noticing. Plus, it must be really satisfying to see the jar get filled up with your coupon savings. (01/27/2009)

By RDLaure

Piggy Bank Surrounded by Money
Adding Up the Savings of a Frugal Life
Better Living Frugal Living ShoppingJanuary 21, 2010
Joining a Coupon Train
woman web browsing
Finding the Best Coupon Websites
A woman kissing her boyfriend and giving him an envelope with homemade coupons in it.
Homemade Coupon Book Gift Ideas
Starting a Coupon Swap