Removing Sticky Label Residue on Clothes

Does anyone know how I can remove the label glue from the inside of my shoe without ruining the material? Ross sticks their price tags on the inside of the shoe and I've peeled it off and attempted to get all the glue, but the glue inside still sticks to the bottom of my foot. Actually it's a sandal type shoe so I'm barefoot when wearing these shoes. Any suggestions?

By Diane from Sacramento, CA

Best Answer

Well, because I'm new to this site, I didn't realize this question had been asked and answered so many times. Now that I'm getting around the site a little better, I see the answer to my question! Thank you to everyone for all of the great suggestions I found here. Diane

Best Answer

Try rubbing an ice cube on it. This works in getting candle wax out of fabric. It works on some types of glue. If not, I would try a little alcohol on a cloth.

A man adhering a sticky name badge label to his dress shirt.
Removing Sticky Label Residue on Clothing
Home and Garden Cleaning StainsApril 11, 2010
Mirror
Cleaning Sticky Residue from a Mirror
Leather Jacket
Removing Sticky Residue from Name Tag on Leather Jacket
Antique Wood Furniture with Sticky Film
Cleaning Wood Furniture With a Sticky Film
Woman cleaning greasy frying pan.
Removing Sticky Grease Residue from Pans
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 20, 2017 at 1:23:33 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.