Use Your TV for Dough Rising

So you have not updated to one of those slick, slim TVs yet, and you want to bake some bread? Believe it or not, if your TV is on, it make a nice warm spot for you dough to rise.

By Ronda F. from Wichita, KS

It also makes a perfect place to start yogurt! ...I've read you can also use the top of your hot water heater.

I have found that if I put the dough inside my (cold) oven, but turn the oven light on, it generates just the right amount of heat, too.

You can also use your slow cooker to rise bread dough (mine is oblong shaped) on a very low setting. If anyone still has radiators, that works too.

Food and Recipes Food Tips Baking BreadMay 19, 2009
Man Kneading Pizza Dough
Freezing Pizza Dough
Rollong pin on round of pizza dough.
Biscuit Pizza Dough Recipes
A woman kneading pizza dough.
Homemade Pizza Dough Recipes
Freezing Bread Dough
Freezing Bread Dough
🎄
🍂