How to Let Dough Rise in Warm Sun

Category Bread
If you are baking bread on a warm sunny day, use that heat to rise your dough. This is a page about how to let dough rise in warm sun.

I like to bake my own bread because I know exactly what is in it. During the summer, the dough doesn't rise as well, because my air conditioning makes it cool in my house. Yesterday, the obvious hit me! DUH - put the dough out in the sun! I covered the bowl with plastic wrap and sat it on the porch in the sun. That worked like a charm! I can't believe I didn't think of it before!

By sewgeek from Florence, KY

Food and Recipes Food Tips Baking BreadJune 20, 2018
📓
🌻
🐛
😷
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/How-to-Let-Dough-Rise-in-Warm-Sun.html