Petey (Jack Russell/Pointer Mix)

Petey is a 1 1/2 yrs. old mix between a Jack Russell and a Pointer. Petey came from Petco. We got him when he was just 3 months old.

Petey is CRAZY. He loves to play with all of his toys. He sure loves to jump and run. He's learning how to skateboard! So far he only gets his front paws on it and runs with his back paws.

He absolutely loves everybody. He also loves to kiss, kiss, kiss! He also tilts his head a lot making him look simply adorable. He's as graceful as a deer when he runs. He's got one white eyelash and one black. He also has 2 distinctive profiles because of his different markings making him look like two different dogs! Petey is beautiful. There's no other word to describe him.

By Mary Lou from Flanders, NJ

Here are lots of pats and hugs for Petey! xoxoxoxoxo

Petey is darling!!! He's the dog that everybody wishes they had - loves to play and to love! I am tickled about the news that he has two different profiles. Give him a big hug and kiss from Missy's mom and God bless you.

I can't believe how much your dog looks like ours! Have attached a photo of our dog Meg who is a Jack Russell cross. We adopted her from a rescue centre in 2003 and she's our princess. A lovely dog with a great sense of humour who makes me laugh every day. Only problem is, she's not keen on other dogs or children. She loves to go out, especially to the local park and has boundless energy. She can chase a ball for hours and never gets tired. She has her own sofa and loves biscuits of any variety. Bye for now, Julie xx

It isn't very clear from your post but do you love Petey? LOL! He is a doll.

Sounds like Petey is truly a "Little Rascal" ! ! ! LOL.

Many, many kisses to Petey! I love the white eyelash

and black eyelash. My Cookie is like that. We got

her as a rescue she had gone too many days without food or out of her kennel. She is the best

mellow, playful girl and loves to snuggle.

She lives with my X but I still see her. I had to let

her go to him as the yorkie, OSO went to daddy

and I could only keep my mom's doggie,Honey.

what love and how cute Petey is many and lots

more kisses to Petey from me and Honey.

Honey & Cookie photo.

This cute pup showed up on my yard a few days ago. I want to find out exactly what it is. I'm keeping him regardless. He won me over immediately. I named him Striker. He looks like Petey, a lot. Do you think he's a pointer mix as well? or something else?

Jack Russel Terrier Mix
Jack Russell Terrier Mix Photos
Photos Pets DogsFebruary 13, 2009
Shinook the Jack Russell Terrier looking at Jett the Crow
Jack Russell Terrier - Photos and Breed Information
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
German Shorthair Pointer
German Shorthair Pointer Breed Information and Photos
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Jack Sparrow Costume
🎉
🎄