Quanah (Chihuahua/Jack Russell)

Quanah is an almost 5 year old Chihuahua and Jack Russell mix. My boy was given to me by a customer at the home improvement store that I worked at. I was walking down an aisle, and a lady had 2 puppies in her shopping cart. I stopped to pet them, and she told me that the puppy owner had let her have a puppy on the condition that she take 2 puppies. So she let me have one of them.

I named him Quanah and he has been a real joy. He was born on the 4th of July and will be 5 years old soon. My Quanah likes to be outdoors with me when I am working on the yard. He loves to go to the neighborhood park, and he likes to go with me when I go to Home Depot or Lowe's to shop.

Quanah is a fantastic pet and loves to travel with me when I go out of town to visit family. He is very loving and likes to eat chicken jerky and chew on rawhide. Quanah has a new little sister that is now 3 months old, and he adores her. The new pet is a Min-Pin that I named Petra.

By Patie

They are both just too precious,,such darlings! I don't suppose that you have them spoiled, do you? lol

Reply Like this photo? Yes