Removing Liquid Fuse from Pants Hem

I used a liquid fuse for a temporary hemming job on a pair of suit pants. I used too much. How can I safely remove it to properly hem the pants? Thanks!

Pattie from Bridgton

I really don't know anything about liquid fuse, but what if you used a blow dryer on low heat and them tried to separate the fabric? Maybe someone could hold the hair dryer for you and you can try to separate it.

Or, you could try:

1. put dry dish towel on clothing

2. put DAMP dish towel on top of dry dish towel

3. using low heat on an iron, place the iron on top of the dry dish towel to try and steam the fabric apart by pulling it apart.

I think you'd have to trial and error these both. Otherwise, I'd contact the manufacturer, or get on Google and ask them.

Good Luck!

Consumer Advice Clothing RepairingMarch 16, 2009
Pants with a permanent crease.
Adding a Permanent Crease to Pants
Pants Zipper
Keeping Your Pants Zipped
Removing Pine Tar from Baseball Pants. Baseball Player with Bat on White Background
Removing Pine Tar from Baseball Pants