Dog Became Aggressive After Moving

I am the owner of a 2 year old pit bull. She is the sweetest and most loving dog I have ever owned, until recently. She has never bitten a person, and is very loving toward people. Then we moved to a new home and since then she has bitten four different dogs. I really do not want to give away my dog. I don't have children and she is like a daughter to me. Why did her aggression start all of a sudden, and how could I work to fix it?

By w0395999 from New Orleans, LA

Go to leerburg.com/pdf/dealingwithaggressivedog.pdf and also invest in a muzzle until the training is complete.

Good Luck!

Have you had her checked by a vet lately? Sometimes dogs become mean or aggressive when they aren't feeling well. If her health is okay, then you need to find a trainer to help you work through the problems.

Aggressive dog in the snow.
Dealing With an Aggressive Dog
Pets Dogs AdviceMay 7, 2009
Aggressive Dog
Dog is Aggressive Towards Other Resident Dogs
Alabama Sign
Moving to Alabama
Dog Has Become Aggressive With Owner
Dog Has Become Aggressive With Owner
Two protective Doberman Pinchers barking at each other.
Dealing With A Protective Dog at Home
🎉
🎄