Ordering Replacement Part On-line for Vidalia Chop Wizard

I purchased a Vidalia Chop Wizard at Linen N' Things. I am on my second base of the unit. I love it though. I broke the hinges off chopping cauliflower. I have ordered replacement parts before, my question is can I order on-line instead of mailing in a re-order form. It would be much simpler, and faster. It is a great tool for chopping veggies for pizzas and salads and I use it a lot.

By Kathy from WI

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Reading this, I finally took a break from my job. This post just gave me a few minutes to relax. I tried to find an RSS feed on your site so that I could subscribe for some more. I'll be sure to come here more often from now on. =]

I had the same problem so I did a search on ebay and found a listing for parts

Answer

Vadalia Chop Wizard
Replacement Parts for the Vadalia Chop Wizard
Consumer Advice Product FinderDecember 27, 2010
bulb catalog sign
Ordering From Garden Catalogs
An electrical cord plugged into an outlet.
Finding Replacement Cords for Electronics
Chop Suey Recipes
Chop Suey Recipes
Photo of Dorothy from the movie The Wizard of Oz.
Making a Dorothy Costume (Wizard of Oz)
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 19, 2016 at 1:44:11 AM on 10.0.1.137 in 667 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.