Fresh Greens and Beans with Tomato Dressing
A really tasty blend of flavors :-)
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and quartered
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar, or more to taste
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 cups romaine hearts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup arugula or radicchio, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 1/2 cup fresh green beans, cut into thirds or quartered
- 1/2 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1/2 cup canned cannellini, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup radishes, sliced
Place tomato, olive oil, vinegar, tomato paste, and Dijon in a food processor or blender and process until evenly blended. Season with salt and pepper to taste and chill, covered, 1 hour.
Mix greens, beans and radishes in a large serving bowl, toss with dressing and serve.
By Deeli from Richland, WA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 24, 2017 at 11:49:57 AM on 10.0.2.237 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us