Fresh Greens and Beans with Tomato Dressing
A really tasty blend of flavors :-)
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and quartered
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar, or more to taste
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 cups romaine hearts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup arugula or radicchio, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 1/2 cup fresh green beans, cut into thirds or quartered
- 1/2 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1/2 cup canned cannellini, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup radishes, sliced
Place tomato, olive oil, vinegar, tomato paste, and Dijon in a food processor or blender and process until evenly blended. Season with salt and pepper to taste and chill, covered, 1 hour.
Mix greens, beans and radishes in a large serving bowl, toss with dressing and serve.
By Deeli from Richland, WA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 18, 2016 at 9:59:46 AM on 10.0.1.209 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us