3 Bean Pasta Salad Recipe
Assorted beans and pasta make a delicious main dish salad. This page contains a 3 bean pasta salad recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I love bean salad and pasta salad, so I decided to create a salad that is the best of both!
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can garbonzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can green beans, drained
- 1 small can sliced olives, drained
- 8 oz. cooked pasta
- 1- 1 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Place drained and rinsed beans into a large bowl.
- Add pasta, stir to combine.
- Add onions.
- Add dressing and mix well. Refrigerate and serve chilled.
April 29, 20131 found this helpful
I love bean salad and pasta salad, so I decided to create a salad that is the best of both! View the full recipe here: 3 Bean Pasta Salad
In These Guides