Travel: London Bridge (Lake Havasu City, AZ) - Categories:

Travel: London Bridge (Lake Havasu City, AZ)

On our way to Oregon in December, we stopped in Lake Havasu City, AZ to check out the London Bridge. Each brick was numbered and brought over and precisely reassembled.

By Nancy

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

I had never heard of this bridge in Arizona before so just did some research about it and also the history of London Bridge in the UK. Thanks for sharing a really nice photo and spurring curiosity to learn a bit more of history. :-)

I wholeheartedly second that! Your post really brought back childhood memories for me, though. We used to sing "London Bridge" in my neighborhood when I was a kid.

Photos SceneryAugust 9, 2010
Cleaning a Pontoon Boat
Cleaning a Pontoon Boat
Sky Blue Retro Travel Trailer 3
Buying a Used Travel Trailer
Portland, Oregon
Portland, Oregon Frugal Travel Guide
London Broil
Cooking a London Broil
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 22, 2016 at 8:29:29 AM on in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.