Ballpoint Pen on Skin

Is it possible to completely remove leaking ballpoint ink from clothes and skin?

By Shirley from Ashley, ND

If you can get to the stain fast enough before it permanently sets into the fibers of the fabric. Spray the stained area with hair spray and rub fabric together, repeat the application of hair spray. Hair spray will also remove ink from your skin.

My neighbor gave me a love seat upholstered in a thick, beige corduroy material. She was amazed that I was able to remove a set ink stain. I used rubbing alcohol and scrubbed it repeatedly with alcohol. I have had success with remove ink from pants by soaking them in it. Good luck!

April 23, 2010 Flag

My daughter wrote all over herself with a ballpoint pen and I don't know what to use to get it off. Please help.

Kasey from Hebron, MD

Answers:

Ballpoint Pen on Skin

Use rubbing alcohol to remove ink from skin. It will remove permanent ink also, if not on skin too
long. (04/22/2006)

By Karen

Ballpoint Pen on Skin

I have found that "Lestoil" is good for removing "oil based" products-including ballpoint pen marks. (04/22/2006)

By Jake II

Ballpoint Pen on Skin

Hairspray will take it off clothes so I imagine it would do the same thing on her skin. (04/22/2006)

By

Ballpoint Pen on Skin

Regular ballpoint is easily and gently removed with baby wipes. My 2 year old is a Picasso and her arms and legs are her favorite "canvas".

Good luck.

Rebekah (04/22/2006)

By Madelynnsmama

Ballpoint Pen on Skin

Regular soap and water with a scrub brush will work fine. I write on my hand all the time for notes to myself.

(04/22/2006)

By FFL

Ballpoint Pen on Skin

My stepson did this at a friend's house with a permanent ink and faux tattoos all over. Baby wipes and hand
lotion worked fine, of course I was in a panic thinking it was permanent. (04/24/2006)

By meoowmom

Ballpoint Pen on Skin

You can use Avon's Skin So Soft and it smells nice, too. (04/25/2006)

By Michelle

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Pen Ink on Skin
Removing Pen Ink from Skin
Parenting General Parenting AdviceApril 23, 2010
markers in holder
Pen and Pencil Holder Ideas
Make Your Own Bleach Pen
Make Your Own Bleach Pen
carrot pen in pen holder
Bunny Bottom Pen Holder
hand holding a carrot pen
Making a Duct Tape Carrot Pen
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 21, 2017 at 10:12:11 AM on 10.0.2.237 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.