Removing Pen Ink from Skin

Whether you used your hand for a "to do" list or the children were expressing their body art talents, you may have need to remove ink from someone's skin. This is a guide about removing pen ink from skin.

Sometimes we don't notice that a part of our hands, face, or arms has been marked with pen ink. Since I am a secretary, this happens often while labelling on a folder, writing schedules, or appointment with my boss. So, I keep getting messed up with these pens.

The best way to remove the pen marks on your skin is to use a highlighter pen and wet wipes. Just use the highlighter to mark over the pen. Once the pen is erased, grab a wet wipe to remove the ink. So simple and easy and it doesn't hurt.

How do I get pen ink off my hands? The pen refill leaked all over my fingers.

By GT

Answers

Start with soap and warm water. Then dry and switch over to hand sanitizer (because it contains alcohol) or hairspray, rub together, then go back t the warm soap and water routine.

Keep alternating back and forth.

Use a wet pumice stone and rub gently

Is it possible to completely remove leaking ballpoint ink from clothes and skin?

By Shirley S. Bauer from Ashley, ND

Answers

If you can get to the stain fast enough before it permanently sets into the fibers of the fabric. Spray the stained area with hair spray and rub fabric together, repeat the application of hair spray. Hair spray will also remove ink from your skin.

My neighbor gave me a love seat upholstered in a thick, beige corduroy material. She was amazed that I was able to remove a set ink stain.

I used rubbing alcohol and scrubbed it repeatedly with alcohol. I have had success with remove ink from pants by soaking them in it. Good luck!

How do I get ink from a pen off my fingers?

By Leah from England