Jazzie (Pitbull Mix)

Jazzie is 3-4 years old. She is Pit Bull and some other mix. We got her from the pound about 2 or 3 years ago.

She likes to run, run and bark. She is the sweetest dog you could ask for.

By Rachel from Port Orchard, WA

Very cute dog! I would say the other mix would be Great Dane!!! I've had 3 and she has the Dane look to her. Great breed to be mixed with. Danes are very gentle big ole playful lap dogs. At least they think they are lap sized dogs.

What is she laughing at?! It must be really funny for her to be laughing so hard! She's precious and I know she's a great source of love and enjoyment for you. Thanks for sharing her with us and God bless you.

I love the photo! Jazzie's got personality!!

Jazzie looks exactly like my dog, Murphy. The brindle color and the black ringed mouth. He was a "Specialty" dog from Mississippi, called a Southern Black Mouth Cur dog. They have been bred as hunting dogs-especially in the south for wild boar. He is just my lap dog weighing at about 80 lbs. Very loyal. I have never seen one that looks as much like Murphy. There was one of his litter mates that was a bridle female. How old is Jazzier. Murphy is 7 1/2 -He will be 8 in Oct.

Pit Bull Mix
Pit Bull Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesApril 20, 2008
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
Black and white Pitbull puppy.
Training a Pitbull to Not Bite
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
🎉
🎄