Finding Change in Various Places

Check under your car seats, in pockets of coats and jackets, as well as in the furniture for loose change. You might be surprised how much you will find!

By Robin from Washington, IA

It also ends up in your pantry as well meaning but never eaten canned goods! My husband bought some greenbeans (heavy salt) and fruit cocktail, and didn't touch it for 3 months. THe kids and I don't eat it, so I took it back to the store: $ 4.60 store credit! So if you cleaned out everything else, check your pantry!

My husbnad leaves his pocket change all over the place. There is always change in the car - and any little boxes, containers around the house. I try to have special places for him to put his change now.

i found it couple of times in the washers when i used a laundrimat

I have a large plastic cup that has a lid. I got a drink in it from a gas station. I keep it in the floorboard behind my passenger seat and whenever I have change I just toss it in there. When I think it's getting a little too full I bring it in the house and pour it into my piggy bank.

We have this large plastic Coke bottle coin bank. It just sits in the corner of our hallway. Right now it is full to the top and we need to take it to the bank. It will be a lot of money because one other time we cashed in when it was only 3/4's full and it was $600 or $700. I'll bet it'll be $1,000. I think we are gonna put it towards a vacation.

My hubby throws change in this compartment in his truck. He lets it mount up in there a long time before he brings it in and puts in the Coke bottle bank.

Also on business trips, he throws his loose change in his toiletry bag. I always know where to go if I need change!

Loose Change on White Background
Finding Loose Change
Budget & Finance AdviceMarch 21, 2006
Young woman using computer
Finding Free WiFi Connections
A sign pointing to a farmers market.
Alternative Places to Shop for Groceries
Dusting Blinds
Dusting Hard to Reach Places
Removing Bird Poop Stains