Removing Bird Poop Stains?

What can I use to remove bird poop from an old concrete floor?

Answers

Best Answer

I just use several applications of boiling water from a pan (be careful to pour away from you). If the poop is berry filled and it leaves a stain, I cover the stain with salt, then baking soda (a tablespoon or so depending on the size of the stain), then a 1/2 cup of white vinegar (again depending on the size of the stain). This will foam up. So I just let it sit for an hour or so and use the boiling water again. It make take several applications and a bit of scrubbing (an old toothbrush that you can toss when done works best), but it always works for me!

Answer this Question

2 More Questions

How do I remove bird feces from my house with a homemade recipe?

By karen from Lakeville

Answers

Use a mixture of bleach and water.

Answer this Question

A bird built a nest behind our new light fixtures on the porch. Now there is bird excrement on the fixture as well as the concrete porch floor. How do I remove the stains? Thank you.

By Marilyn

Answers

White vinegar works well as a cleaner for any kind of excrement. Spray on and let it soak in for a while then rinse off.

Robin

Answer this Question
Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousMarch 13, 2013
👔
🐛
👒
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Removing-Bird-Poop-Stains-1.html