Removing Bird Droppings from Concrete

What can I use to remove bird poop from an old concrete floor?

Best Answer

I just use several applications of boiling water from a pan (be careful to pour away from you). If the poop is berry filled and it leaves a stain, I cover the stain with salt, then baking soda (a tablespoon or so depending on the size of the stain), then a 1/2 cup of white vinegar (again depending on the size of the stain). This will foam up. So I just let it sit for an hour or so and use the boiling water again. It make take several applications and a bit of scrubbing (an old toothbrush that you can toss when done works best), but it always works for me!

Dishwashing liquid and water should do it.

We have a large area of bare concrete in or yard. We pour hot water over them, throw a paper towel on top, let that sit, then it comes right off.

Bird droppings only need water to dissolve. you can just spray with a hose to wet them.

let them stay wet for about five minutes and then spray them away with the hose.

Home and Garden Cleaning FloorsJune 15, 2018
😎
📓
🐛
🌻