One Pan Spaghetti

• 1 Tbsp. oil
  • 1/2 cup onion, chopped
  • 1 lb. ground beef
  • 1 qt. tomato juice
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 1 tsp. parsley
  • 1/2 tsp. dried basil
  • Ad
  • 1/4 tsp. pepper
  • 1/2 tsp. thyme
  • oregano, to taste
  • 6 oz. uncooked spaghetti

Saute onion and ground beef in oil until brown. Stir in all ingredients, except the spaghetti. Cover and allow mixture to simmer to boiling point. Break spaghetti into pieces and add to meat mixture. Stir to separate spaghetti. Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until spaghetti is tender. Stir and add water several times while cooking. To serve, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, garnish with green pepper and parsley.

By Robin from Washington, IA

I made this over the weekend. I added sliced red, green, and yellow bell peppers and garlic to the sauce and let it simmer for about 4 hours before adding the spaghetti - it was the BEST spaghetti I've ever made! I'll definately make this again.

Food and Recipes Recipes International Italian PastaMay 24, 2006
pot of chili con carne
Chili Spaghetti Recipes
frying pan birdbath
Making a Birdbath from a Frying Pan
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Peter Pan Costume
Spaghetti Taco Recipes
Spaghetti Taco Recipes