How to Remove Burnt Spaghetti Sauce from a Stainless Steel Pan

1
Share
Pin
Save
Follow
Print

I need a solution to clean burned pasta sauce off of a stainless steel pot.

By susan from Clarksburg, NJ

Answers

Best Answer

The best thing that works for me when I burn anything in my stainless steel pans is to put water and plenty of baking soda in the pan and heat to a boil. turn off the heat and let the pan sit for several hours. This will remove burnt on food very easily with little or no hard scrubbing.

Best Answer

Spray Easy Off oven cleaner over the area and let sit. Then skim off with plastic spatula loosened residue. You may need to reapply before all comes loose or finish removal with a bit of elbow grease and a scouring pad.

Best Answer

I use Dawn Power Dissolver to get off burnt on anything. Spray it on good, let sit for about 15 minutes and it comes off nice and easy. This is the best product on the market I have found for this purpose and you can get in in many grocery stores.

Best Answer

Use hot water and dry dishwasher soap, about a teaspoonful. Bring up to simmer for a minute or so let it sit for a few minutes and it comes right out. This solution cleans like a dream.

I cleaned my stainless steel electric Farbarware skillet this way just 2 weeks ago. The pan is from the early 60's. It looks beautiful. My husband was flipping out as it was his mother's and it is one of the only things he has left of hers (he is the one who burned the food in it).

Best Answer

I haven't personally tried this but I would try one of those Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. I used it to clean off the gunk build up on my straightening iron and every bit came off. thise things really are magic. I would give it a shot. You just may need a little elbow grease.

Best Answer

This method works! I used liquid dish soap and filled the soup kettle with 2 8oz glasses of water and brought it to a boil. Voila!

Answer this Question

How can I remove burnt spaghetti sauce from a stainless steel pan. I have tried hot boiling water, adding oil to the hot boiling water and now vinegar. Nothing is working. Help.

Home and Garden Cleaning DishesAugust 29, 2017
👔
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf91896705.tip.html