Cleaning Chemical Stains in an Oven

How to remove burned chemical stain from an oven. I had put degreaser all over the inside of the oven to clean. My husband unaware of this turned the oven on and when I noticed it, it was too late to try to clean with out burning myself. It has left chalky like stains all over, and I don't know what else to do. The bad part is that we live in an apartment. I have only tried cleaning it with more degreaser, but it is still "dirty".

Maria from EL Paso, TX

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

The same thing happened to me, except I was the one to turn the oven on after spraying it. How do I remove the chalky stain?

WD 40 worked for me I used a blade than wiped it off(quote

Cleaning Oven
Cleaning Chemical Stains in an Oven
Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesMarch 10, 2007
Keeping Your Oven Clean, Young Woman Cleaning her Oven
Keeping Your Oven Clean
Man cleaning the oven.
Homemade Oven Cleaner Recipes
Unseasoned Dutch Oven
Seasoning a Dutch Oven
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 1:49:08 PM on 10.0.0.148 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.