Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Feeling Lightheaded

I have been very lightheaded as well as having sinus pain, pressure and headaches for the last 2 1/2 weeks. Being lightheaded is my biggest complaint. My doctor seems to think it is from allergies even though I dont have any other allergy or cold symptoms. The meds he has given me include an antiobiotic, zyrtec, nasacort and sudafed which so far have not helped. He wants me to have a CAT scan. Can anyone out there relate to what I'm going through?

Donna from Wilmington, DE

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By Kevin06/06/2010

I have had similar problems, I first thought it was because of a overexposure to spray paint, but I'm going on ten days now. I have no allergies and never had sinus problems, but now, I have been lightheaded continuously, fatigued, and have had bloody mucus, if you find a remedy, please let me know.

By jen04/18/2010

I always get the same reaction. I was finally told by a pharmacist that the lightheadedness is from not breathing well, and less O2 to your brain. Breathe in deeply. I also tried Claritan D for the first time and it works better for my sinuses than anything I have ever tried. Good luck!

Jen

By nicole11/21/2009

This sounds exactly what I'm going through right now. It came on really strong for me. Do you have any other information on what might have been wrong?

By Adam10/23/2009

I feel the same and have for the past week, I have missed school but I have also had bronchitis. I had blood tests come back normal and I'm on anti biotics. Over the week it hasn't got better but also certainly not worse. Its been the same. My parents say its viral and fluid in the ears and will take time to clear up. I've seen that your post was a couple months ago. Can you please reply and tell me how your doing now? That would just lift the worry weight off my shoulders a lot. Thanks

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Feeling Lightheaded

I have been very lightheaded as well as having sinus pain, pressure and headaches for the last 2 1/2 weeks. Being lightheaded is my biggest complaint. My doctor seems to think it is from allergies even though I dont have any other allergy or cold symptoms.