Try covering the spot with fresh coffee grounds (from the can) Cover these with plastic wrap or something and let set for a few days. I had an old cat pee on our livingroom floor which is well worn and used this method and it took out all the smell. May take a while but inexpensive.
You might want to try Odoban. You can buy a gallon of concentrated for about $10 at Sam's Club. It lasts forever! I've gotten rid of all kinds of obnoxious animal smells from carpte, tile, concrete, etc. Hospitals and vet clinics use it, too!
KILL IT...you need bleach OR ammonia . . . NOT BOTH!!!! I recommend bleach. Pine Sol is not even close to strong enough. If you don't want to be quite so aggressive to start out - try to let vinegar soak on it for a while.
Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to answer this question.