Debbie's Crock Pot Chili
- 1 - 1 1/2 pounds ground chuck
- 1 small-medium onion, chopped
- 3 15 oz. cans diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can (tomato sauce can) water
- 1 can Ro-Tel tomatoes and green chilies (undrained)
- 2 cans Bush's mild chili beans
- couple dashes of cumin
- 1/4-1/2 tsp garlic powder
- chili powder to taste.
Cook onion with beef. Drain grease and add to crock pot along with all other ingredients.
Cook on high about 4 hours, then turn to low a while till dinner (I have a warm setting so after cooking some additional time on low, I set on warm).
By Debbie Dzurilla from Bartlett IL
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 22, 2017 at 4:45:24 AM on 10.0.2.237 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us