Debbie's Crock Pot Chili
- 1 - 1 1/2 pounds ground chuck
- 1 small-medium onion, chopped
- 3 15 oz. cans diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can (tomato sauce can) water
- 1 can Ro-Tel tomatoes and green chilies (undrained)
- 2 cans Bush's mild chili beans
- couple dashes of cumin
- 1/4-1/2 tsp garlic powder
- chili powder to taste.
Cook onion with beef. Drain grease and add to crock pot along with all other ingredients.
Cook on high about 4 hours, then turn to low a while till dinner (I have a warm setting so after cooking some additional time on low, I set on warm).
By Debbie Dzurilla from Bartlett IL
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 22, 2017 at 5:40:10 PM on 10.0.0.111 in 703 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us