Use Photo Albums to Organize Papers

I use photo albums for most papers. I have all different sizes; one for bills, school, work, recipes, pages from magazines, and important documents like birth certificates. I put them all on a rack in our home office. The albums keep things so much neater and they save space.

By Moonseekerjade from Onset, MA

When we bought our house a couple of years aog I found a notebook in a kitchen cabinet with all the manuels and papers from the house. There were papers on the garage door, the furnace, the appliances, and even the wood flooring. The builder had even supplied us with a list of phone numbers for many of the suppliers and installers. It she has been a help to us.

Sounds good! I like to use a small photo album (4 x 6) size to store my coupons. Makes it so much easier to see what I have when I'm at the store by flipping the pages. I am not dropping them or having them stick together. Actually I learned the idea right here at Thriftyfun!

I also use a photo album for medical info, doctors names/#'s and such and medications taken by our family. I keep in my purse.

Uses for Photo Albums
Alternative Uses for Photo Albums
Organizing PaperworkJuly 9, 2009
Photos Glued in Photo album
Removing Glued on Photos
A pile of old photos.
Making a Photo Quilt
Engagement Photo Ideas
Engagement Photo Ideas