Alternative Uses for Photo Albums?

Photo albums are often on sale where I live and I think they could have a lot of purposes other than photos. I have already thought of recipes. Any other ideas for photo albums?

By Sandra B from Waterloo, Ontario

- Make a book of your favorite poetry.
- Make a "Home Book' by including measurements & paint swatches. Use a small album and leave it in the car so you can pull it out for reference when buying something new for the house.
- Make a "Dream/Wish/Goal Book" by using pictures of what you hope to achieve.
- Make a "Garden Book" to keep track of plants by inserting seed packets or markers. If you ever sell your house- this would be a great asset for prospective buyers.

Anonymous

Use old photo albums for card collections: Pokeman, baseball, football, etc.

You can use a photo album for collections: stamps, baseball cards, post cards, leaves...just to name a few.

I also thought if a very small one that you might find in the dollar store perhaps a place for coupons or business cards.

With people moving &/or getting new phone #'s so much, my mom's address book was a mess, so I made her an address book with one. Nice Big Letters, so if she couldn't find her glasses, she still could read it. Just used postcard paper & even put a picture on each one!

Anonymous

I have made a "information for my family" book. Insurance policy numbers, my wishes for funeral, where important papers are. Things I would like each to have and what I would like friends to have.

Also have made an emergency book out of one with business cards for repairs. Numbers to call in emergency. Medicine I take, doctor numbers, etc
Labled on outside and in a place open to be seen.

Next I am taking old photos of family and making a book for each grandchild to see their parents growing up.

I want to design and make a life planner for myself and my family. We are all busy and I seem to forget things. Especially for friends and family members.

Organizing AdviceMay 11, 2012
🐛
😎
📓
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf80534148.tip.html