Other Uses for Turkey roasters

Here are some uses for turkey roaster pans (other than cooking turkeys). I'm talking about the big speckled things with the lid. I had a rectangular one and the bottom fits inside the top when turned upside down. I placed some cardboard scraps in the inside and keep my lids to my other pans in this. I think it would be big enough for some kind of divider but haven't bothered. Since I only use the whole pan once or twice a year I don't have to unload it often.

I use the lid with cookie cooling racks as trivets to cook large briskets. It is big enough to hold really large ones and deep enough that covering with foil means it doesn't touch the meat. It's easy to life the bottom of the pan out of the top while leaving the other lids inside. This keeps me from wasting space just storing the big roaster and keeps my lids organized.

Lynn Thomasm

A carved turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in the Microwave
making a turkey breast
Cooking a Perfect Turkey Breast
A cooked turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in a Slow Cooker (Crockpot)
Carving a Turkey
Using Your Turkey Bones for Soup
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 27, 2016 at 7:49:57 PM on 10.0.0.45 in 905 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.