Bird's Nest in a Motorcycle Helmet

This motorcycle helmet was found in our garage with a bird nest and baby eggs in it. We hung it in a tree!

Nest in helmet.

By WanJoy from Collierville, TN

ok that is cute and sweet...

I hate to be a spoil sport, but for future reference, you really shouldn't move a nest that has eggs in it. The female bird might not be able to find it in its new location and the eggs / birds will die.

I found a birds nest in my bicycle basket this morning. Eggs are light blue with brown. Any ideas. If I take the basket off my bike and just leave the basket will the mother find it. I would like tto use my bike

Can you hang the helmet close to the area where the bird built the nest? Maybe hang it from the rafters in the garage, then she can find it. It is fun to watch them take care of their babies. Thanks for sharing.

Robin Bird Nest
Bird Nest Photos
Photos WildlifeJune 12, 2006
Bird Seed
Covering a Bird House With Bird Seed
Bumble Bee on a flower.
Getting Rid of Underground Bumble Bee Nest
Motorcycle Parade
Motorcycle Parade Ideas
Removing a Yellow Jackets Nest
Removing a Yellow Jacket Nest