White Haze When Making Candles

I recently started making candles again. My question is after the wax has hardened and I release the wax from the mold, there is a white haze on top of the wax. I tried and remelted the wax on a lower temp. thinking the wax was too hot when poured, but I got the same results. Any tips on how to fix this? Thank you.

Dana from Newkensington, PA

It might have something to do with the temp of the mold b4 you pour the wax. I've found, in my years of pouring, that there is never a perfect scenerio. It's kinda like making candy. No two batches turn out the same. Besides, if it doesn't affect the performance of the candle, why worry? I have many candles with a haze all over them. After some detective work, I found it's really just another small flaw that is actually popular!! Pour on sister, pour on!!

Making Candles
Making Candles
Crafts Candle MakingAugust 2, 2007
White Film on Dishes
Removing White Film From Dishes
Woman with White Hair
Caring for White Hair
view of finished candle out of the mold
Making Coffee Bean Candles
Jelly Jar Candles
Making Jelly Jar Candles
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 22, 2016 at 2:36:10 AM on in 987 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.