Single Serving Meatloafs

Instead of making a large meatloaf, I use foil cupcake pans and make individual meatloafs. They cook quicker and, with 6 daughters, they cool quicker and are their serving size.

By Debbi from Brownstown, MI

I'm not sure what I did wrong with this, but when I tried little meatloaves in muffin tins, the grease spurted out and made a big huge mess in my oven!! The smoke alarms were going off, my kids were scared and we had to finish cooking it in the microwave. They still talk about the day we had "meatlump". Are you supposed to do something that maybe I missed?

I do this all the time with no problems. I used to just put the mixture into the muffin tins, now I use the metal cupcake liners, that I saved from when I made cupcakes and it leaves behind the paper liner. I only fill them 3/4 of the way full and then top them with ketchup, bbq sauce, or pepper jack cheese sauce.

For added fun you can put a dollop of mashed potatoes on top to look like icing.

Food and Recipes Food Tips Cooking TipsMarch 23, 2007
cup of coffee
Homemade Coffee Pods
Craft Ideas for Creamer Containers
Crafts Using Single Serving Cream Containers
Green Valentine's Day Ideas, heart shaped leaf
Being Single on Valentine's Day
A cup of coffee in a white cup.
Making Single Serve Coffee Bags