Caring for a Potted Salvia

My stepson just gave me a huge potted salvia. I am a 101 gardener and the only salvias I have are a few small ones in a flower bed. Do I want to transfer this large potted salvia into a bed or continue re-potting?

Also, it is withering, I'm not sure how well it was cared for before it was given to me. What can I do to perk it up? (From the photo, it looks fairly lush, but underlying stems and blooms are in rough shape).

Thanks!

By Kate D. from Albuquerque, NM

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Here is a link for you.

http://www.lyca  20.shtml?ID=8620

Home and Garden Gardening PerennialsAugust 12, 2010
Easter Lilies
Caring for Potted Easter Lilies
Potted Plant
Protecting Furniture from Potted Plants
Ant on a leaf.
Getting Rid of Ants in Outdoor Potted Plants
Photo of a potted plant.
Filler Ideas for Potted Plants
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 12:19:58 PM on 10.0.0.148 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.