Leftover Chicken Quesadillas

A nice way to use leftover chicken and cheese.

Heat a skillet with a tablespoon of garlic oil and 1 whole wheat food wrap. Cut chicken into small pieces and spread over the wrap. Sprinkle on shredded taco cheese. Add salt and black lemon pepper. Once the cheese has begun to melt, fold the wrap over in half to make it a sandwich. Cut into 2 or more pieces with a large pizza cutter.

Source: I just made this this morning seeing I had a couple things in the ice box that needed used so they wouldn't get wasted. I decided after I tasted it that it deserved to be shared!

Food and Recipes Recipes Cheap MealsDecember 6, 2007
Recipes Using Leftover Ham, Spiral sliced ham.
Freezing Leftover Ham
Chicken a la King in puff pastry shell
Chicken A' La King Recipes
Tetrazzini Recipes, Chicken Tetrazzini
Chicken Tetrazzini Recipes
Cute Little Girl in Chicken Costume
Making a Chicken Costume