- 2 cups frozen corn or 2 cup caned corn (do not drain)
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. grated onion (opt.)
- 1/2 cup cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 cup milk
- Velveeta cheese
- Combine corn, eggs, salt, onion, cracker crumbs and milk.
- Pour into well buttered casserole dish.
- Dot with butter.
- Arrange triangles of cheese on top as desired.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees F.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 19, 2016 at 10:20:46 PM on 10.0.2.160 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us