- 2 cups frozen corn or 2 cup caned corn (do not drain)
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. grated onion (opt.)
- 1/2 cup cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 cup milk
- Velveeta cheese
- Combine corn, eggs, salt, onion, cracker crumbs and milk.
- Pour into well buttered casserole dish.
- Dot with butter.
- Arrange triangles of cheese on top as desired.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees F.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Article
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 16, 2017 at 12:46:19 PM on 10.0.0.148 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us