Trouble With a Brinkmann Grill

We just bought a Brinkmann 4 burner grill at the beginning of summer and I wish I would have done some research before we purchased it. The grease doesn't drain very well and in the 2 months we have had the grill its caught on fire 5 times already which makes me very nervous because of the propane tank.

You have to clean it out literally almost every time you use it. The grease doesn't even go into the little drip pan on the grill, it all just collects at the bottom. On top of the grease and fire problems, it burns food like no other. We can have it on the lowest setting and it will still burn our food. Chicken is the biggest problem, it burns the outside but it won't be cooked all the way through. We've started eating uncooked chicken several times, to the point where we just throw it away cause its so chard on the outside.

It flares up no matter what we cook. I've never known any of our friends to have these problems with their grills and some of them have never cleaned them. Does anybody else have the same problems with there Brinkmann grills?

By scooby1 from UT

My friend took an old rim he had from a truck tire and made it into a nice barbecue pit were he cooks all his food outdoors. He got the truck rim at the city dump for free and he uses and old grill cover for the lid.And it didn't cost him nothing to make and we all enjoy it when he has cook outs. If you still have the receipt to your cooker clean it out and take it back and when you get there ask to speak to the manager more than likely you will get your money back. Good luck

Home and Garden Repair OtherAugust 28, 2009
Repairing a Gas Grill
Repairing a Gas Grill
Steaks on George Foreman Grill
Using A George Foreman Grill
Cover for an Outdoor Grill
Making a Cover for an Outdoor Grill
Chicken Kabobs
Chicken Kabob (Skewer) Recipes