Share Crafts

Who out there has discovered ZOTE soap? This is a Mexican product that is to die for. I have added leather cleaning to the list of things it is great for. I love the scent of it more than anything I think.

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By Lori Tomlinson 4 52 03/12/2008

Love it! I grate it and use it in my home-mixed laundry soap (Zote, washing soda, and borax). I also use it in water to wipe down wood work (like trim, molding, doors, and some furniture). And it's CHEAP! I buy it at Save-a-Lot and Big Lots.

Lori in Florida

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By susan 8 1,368 03/15/2008

Every grocery store and Wal-Marts in our neck of the woods carries it. Love the price too.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Barbara (Guest Post) 07/28/2008

I make homemade laundry detergent with Zote soap. My friends love my homemade laundry detergent. I also use my laundry detergent blend to mop my kitchen floors. It really cleans my floors!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By OJ (Guest Post) 08/13/2008

I discovered Zote soap when I visited Texas in 2004, It is simply wonderful! This soap is powerful in the most delicate way. I will search the globe for this product and I constantly recommend it to everyone. I am so glad I found Zote.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Pickles 1 07/29/2010

Use in Texas even to wash the dishes, only soap in the camper, hiking trips, and makes it easy to use for bodies too!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No