Zote Soap

Who out there has discovered ZOTE soap? This is a Mexican product that is to die for. I have added leather cleaning to the list of things it is great for. I love the scent of it more than anything I think.

Rebecca

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Love it! I grate it and use it in my home-mixed laundry soap (Zote, washing soda, and borax). I also use it in water to wipe down wood work (like trim, molding, doors, and some furniture). And it's CHEAP! I buy it at Save-a-Lot and Big Lots.

Lori in Florida

Every grocery store and Wal-Marts in our neck of the woods carries it. Love the price too.

I make homemade laundry detergent with Zote soap. My friends love my homemade laundry detergent. I also use my laundry detergent blend to mop my kitchen floors. It really cleans my floors!

I discovered Zote soap when I visited Texas in 2004, It is simply wonderful! This soap is powerful in the most delicate way. I will search the globe for this product and I constantly recommend it to everyone. I am so glad I found Zote.

Use in Texas even to wash the dishes, only soap in the camper, hiking trips, and makes it easy to use for bodies too!

Answer

Uses for Zote Soap
Uses for Zote Soap
Consumer Advice General AdviceMarch 12, 2008
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Making Soap on a Rope, Heart Shaped Soap on a Rope
Making Soap on a Rope
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 27, 2016 at 7:06:39 PM on 10.0.0.16 in 339 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.