How Do I Level a Sofabed When Folded Out?

I have a sofabed that sits on an uneven floor. When folded out, the foot of the bed is much lower than the couch. How can I prop up the "feet" of the fold-out bed to make it level? Thanks.

By Case from Glendale, CA

Answers

The sofa beds that I have had access to have a deal that the head of the bed can be raised at a slant or lowered so that it is flat with the rest of the bed. Most people prefer it to be raised, and then with a pillow on it the whole bed is more comfortable. I would advise checking to see if the head of your bed has the same type of mechanism. If that doesn't work, you might have to find some blocks of wood to raise the foot end of the bed to the height you desire.

Home and Garden Repair Furniture BedsJanuary 31, 2011
Boosting Your Energy Level
Boosting Your Energy Level
Folded Towel Cat
Folded Towel Cat
Folded Towel Carrot
Folded Towel Carrot
red folder paper gift box
Making a Folded Paper Christmas Chocolate Box
🎉
🎄