How Do I Level a Sofabed When Folded Out?

I have a sofabed that sits on an uneven floor. When folded out, the foot of the bed is much lower than the couch. How can I prop up the "feet" of the fold-out bed to make it level? Thanks.

By Case from Glendale, CA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

The sofa beds that I have had access to have a deal that the head of the bed can be raised at a slant or lowered so that it is flat with the rest of the bed. Most people prefer it to be raised, and then with a pillow on it the whole bed is more comfortable. I would advise checking to see if the head of your bed has the same type of mechanism. If that doesn't work, you might have to find some blocks of wood to raise the foot end of the bed to the height you desire.

Home and Garden Repair Furniture BedsJanuary 31, 2011
Boosting Your Energy Level
Boosting Your Energy Level
Folded Towel Cat
Folded Towel Cat
Folded Towel Carrot
Folded Towel Carrot
red folder paper gift box
Making a Folded Paper Christmas Chocolate Box
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 1:20:59 PM on 10.0.1.155 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.