Is Febreze Safe On Microfiber?

I just need to know if it is safe to use Febreze on Microfiber. I would appreciate any answers.

Practice Random Acts of Kindness, and Senseless Acts of Beauty

Barbra from Kentucky

A friend of mine has WHITE microfiber LR furniture and MANY animals. She uses it all the time and it doesn't stain or damage hers. Hope that helps.

If you are still concerned. I would try it on an inconspicuous area; like the back, if it backs up to the wall. GOOD LUCK!

Yes!! I used to have a tan one and used it all the time along with perfume, doggie cologne, and anything else I could spray! It doesn't hurt it at all!

Home and Garden Cleaning FabricAugust 7, 2007
red putty egg
Removing Silly Putty Stains from Microfiber
Brown microfiber couch.
Cleaning Microfiber Furniture
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Saving Money on Febreze
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 4, 2017 at 4:17:51 PM on 10.0.1.57 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.