Mia (Jack Russell Terrier) and Dougal (Westie)

This is my 3 month old Jack Russell, Mia on one picture she is with her brother Dougal (9 year old Westie.) Mia was born on Friday 13th of May, 2005

I got her when she was six weeks and one day, she likes to rip up everything in sight =) and she loves to play with her big stuffed tiger. So far I have trained her how to sit. She has quite unusual markings for a Jack Russell.

Mia - Jack Russell Terrier, Dougal - Westie

Mia - Jack Russell Terrier

Mia - Jack Russell Terrier

By Jess27

Your dogs are very cute!! and they take great pics. I can't even get my dogs to stay still for a second to take a picture!! :O) They're precious!

Love your pictures, so cute! My dog used to love posing too, always getting into the pictures, but now he's old, he runs away. I think the flash hurts his eyes as he is almost blind. Enjoy & love her, time goes so fast.

huh never seen a jack russell like that...does it have

welsh corgi mix? I have a jack russell and she is

MELLOW and no troubles which no one can believe

she is so good, our yappie yorkie well....

Your westie is cute both are cuties..

I was trying to look for a three month old JRT, and I found your site. I was trying to find one to compare with mine. My vet said that she was quite small for her breed.... Hmmm. She is so tame and adorable... Here is a pic of my baby "Ginger"

I have a Jack Russell possibly mixed with Corgi. He looks so much like your little Mia! My dog, Jack, is 1 year old.

I was told that my puppy is a Jack Russell Terrier Mixed with Corgi, although people say he looks like a beagle. I've been looking for pictures to see what another looks like but I've never seen another quite like my Jackpot.

Here is a picture of my jack x corgi. Born in Italy and moved with me back to the USA. A dream dog. Just a little emphasis in the voice keeps him in line, unless he is chasing a rabbit or digging.

Dougle is so cute, i have a Westie too, he's called Harvey and he's 7 and a half weeks old. Can you give me some tips on how to look after him properly?

I have a jack russel, he's called Buster. He is totally goofy, like ME!!!!

That is the cutest and most unique jack russel I have ever seen. You're very lucky to have her :)

I love your pic of your dogs I have a Jack Russell Corgi cross called Rusty, we think he is about 4ish. He was a rescue, I think we are his 5th home and he can ba abit of a git (I think he thinks he is a 10ft wolf) but we love him 2 bits acts like a cat loves a cuddle and our other dog Lucy who is another rescue, she was our first got her at at 7 months old we were her 3rd home shes 8 years old now and Rusty follows her around. Lucy and Rusty Love to play with other pooches but won't take anything especially Rusty. I have a friend who is a dog walker so my pooches walk around with 8 to 12 dogs at a time twice a day they love it and so do I. Take a look at our website www.hampsteadtail.co.uk . You will find some pics of him and Lucy as well as some videos

That is a cute dog Jess27! I've got a Jack Russell/Corgi mix too! I hear they call them "CoJacks" ...anyways, her name is Dakota......best dog i've ever had. Pic is below...hope it comes thru.

I was wondering if you know where to get a dog like the jack russell terrier you have. If you can email me at sport_curt AT yahoo.com. Thank you for any help.

Your Mia is very cute here is my Jack Russel Daisy. They look almost like twins.

Sherri

She is awesome and she gets along with everyone in are family and even my cousins dog. She is the best dog ever.

Hi there! Mia is gorgeous! This is Riley - my CoJack! She is truly the best dog I have ever had....she has a very low temperament, is easily trained, and rarely barks. This is truly the best breed of dog around.

I just got a little jack russel and I didn't really know what they looked like when they got older, I only had her because no one wanted her but I think she's lovely and seeing yours im so chuffed what a lovely species of dog. Mia is gorgeous!

Photos Pets DogsSeptember 2, 2005
Shinook the Jack Russell Terrier looking at Jett the Crow
Jack Russell Terrier - Photos and Breed Information
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Jack Sparrow Costume
Jack Russel Terrier Mix
Jack Russell Terrier Mix Photos
🎄