Dex The Cat

Dex is 3 months old, he's just a regular lil Kitten. I looked up free kittens on KSL and went to save him from Crazy House.

He likes to chase crepe paper and attack anything that moves, including humans. Cats don't generally go on walks, but the second night we had him, he followed us on foot all the way to a park and played on the playground with us then followed us all the way home.

By MissFishxx from Springville, UT

Black and white cat

Dex is very adorable and I wish I had one like him! Thanks for sharing him with us :)

Have you tried teaching him to walk on the leash? We had a cool cat who thought he was a dog, and wanted to go for a walk with us and the dog. I put the other leash on him, and he goes every night now!

What a cutie. We used to have a cat that would go on walks with us when we walked the dog. He would walk along in the bushes and jump out at us. Mathew was so adorable. He also loved to garden with my husband also. Aren't they wonderful and truly a gift from God.

Ditto! Cute cat!

We had a cat that we trained to walk on a lease. She lived to be 22 years old. She would not go outside with out us.

Well hello neighbor! I'm in West Jordan! You certainly have a beautiful cat! Love that picture!

What a lil sweetie pie. His face is so precious. Love that he likes to walk with you. My cat Allie used to be a "waterbaby" she would hop in tub or run around like a nut in the shower. Funny what they get used to.

Tabby Cat
Tabby Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets CatsSeptember 18, 2009
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Clover the Tabby Cat
Tabby Cat Photos
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing