Velveeta Box Drawer Organizers

Don't throw away the bottom of your velveeta box when the cheese is gone, they make great drawer organizers! They hold any little bits. No more missing Christmas lite replacement bulbs, batteries, paper clips, etc.

By Aeromama

I've used the bottom of Velveeta Cheese boxes for years. I even buy the size box of Velveeta according to which size box I'm in need of for an organizer. I use them for organizers everywhere....office, kitchen drawers, pantry & fridge. In the bath, garage. They're sturdy and so handy! Sometimes I even cover them to look pretty so they can sit out instead of going in a drawer.

Hi what does a velveeta box look like? I live in the UK so don't know this product but gather it is cheese. Many thanks. helen x

A messy junk drawer.
Organizing Your Junk Drawer
Organizing TipsSeptember 1, 2004
Uses for Locker Organizers
Uses for Locker Organizers
Opening a Stuck Drawer
Opening a Stuck Drawer
Cat in Litter Box
Cat Not Using the Litter Box
A trunk for putting congratulations card into at a wedding.
Making a Card Box for Your Wedding
🎄