Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

English Version of Graham Crackers

What are the English version of Graham Crackers?

Barbara from Costa Blanca, Spain


Recent Answers

By jan nash [8]06/17/2007

digestives .you can also buy half covered milk or plain chocolate ones

By jan (Guest Post)06/15/2007

English version of Graham crackers are called Digestive Biscuits.You can also get them half covered in milk or plain chocolate

By SL Edens [1]06/14/2007

I'm not sure what the English version of a graham cracker is. The closest I've come in the Netherlands (flavor wise but harder in texture) is a cookie called Bastogne by LU.

By Andy (Guest Post)06/13/2007


"Substitute digestive biscuits or a mix of 50% digestive biscuits (for the right texture) and 50% rich tea biscuits (for a hint more sweetness)"

By Roz (Guest Post)06/13/2007

I think it would be Digestives, or as my mum would call them"suggestives!!!"

Answer This Question

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to answer this question.