Organizing Console for Van

I was tired of not having a good place to store toys/books in the van, so I took an empty cat litter box, covered the words with contact paper, and attached a divided bucket to the lid with duct tape. It fits perfectly in between the seats and we can store stuff in the bottom and the top.

By snagglebuddy from LaGrange, KY

This is what I'd call 'using your head'! Great idea in my opinion. You could use the cat littler container like an ice chest for day long trips, and it wouldn't take up as much room as an ice chest. Does the lid of the bottom container come off in one whole piece when you pick up the top one? (I'm just familiar with the 'hinged top' containers). This is a really good idea, and I thank you for sharing it here!

Organizing Your Car
Organizing Your Car
Photos OrganizationFebruary 8, 2011
Balancing and Organizing Your Checkbook
Balancing and Organizing Your Checkbook
Organizing Linens
Organizing Linens
Pots, pans and lidshanging on the pegboard in kitchen.
Organizing with Pegboards
Old TV
Uses for an Old TV
🎉
🎄