Changing a Main Panel in a Mobile Home

My question is that I am having a problem with my main breaker, so I want to change my main panel which is a Westinghouse main panel to a GE main Panel. My question is, could I change a mobile home main panel to a regular Residence Home main panel?

Thanks,
drs250 from sorrento, Florida

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Dear drs250

The only difference between a trailer panel and a house panel is the physical dimension of the box. Electrically they are the same.

If you have the room, not just sideways but most importantly DEPTH, then by all means go to a GE panel or even a SquareD. They have a lot more room inside to arrange the wires neatly.

Have FUN!

DearWebby

http://webby.com/humor/

Home and Garden Repair Home ElectricalMay 12, 2006
Mobile Homes in Snow
Winterizing Your Mobile Home
Two pop bottle fish hanging in a window.
Making a Pop Bottle Fish Mobile
White changing table with drawers below.
Uses for a Baby Changing Table
Baby Mobile
Hanging a Baby Mobile
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 21, 2017 at 6:08:00 AM on 10.0.2.19 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.