Repairing a Cigarette Burn Hole in Fabric

While stitching a rather large project, I decided to take a cigarette break without removing my stitching from my lap. Stupid! The fire fell off the cigarette and burned a hole in my fabric. Is there any way to repair this without having to start all over? Did I mention that this is a really large pattern and I was over halfway through? Please help me!

Marlene from North Augusta, SC

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Just put another patch over the burn hole.

Home and Garden Repair OtherDecember 3, 2008
Cigarette Left Burning in Ashtray
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odor from Leather
Repairing a Hole in Drywall
Repairing a Hole in Drywall
cigarette smell computer
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odors from a Computer
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 31, 2017 at 11:12:27 PM on 10.0.2.10 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.