Saving Money - Delay Buying

If you want something put it on a list and wait a month. If it is still on the list budget for this item and get it!

By Margaret from Overland Park, KS

I get a lot of catalogs in the mail and if there is something that I want I tear out the page and put it aside for 2 weeks; usually after two weeks I don't even remember what fantastic thing I thought I just had to have so I just throw out all the pages I had saved. I have proven to myself that I really don't want everything that I see and I absolutely don't need it!

Budget & Finance Saving MoneyFebruary 8, 2006
Saving Money on a Refrigerator, A new side by side refrigerator and freezer in stainless steel.
Saving Money on a Refrigerator
Wii console and controllers
Saving Money on a Wii
A stack of CDs or DVDs
Saving Money On Computer Software
Mare and Foal in a Corral
Saving Money on Horse Boarding
🎄