Link: for Old Fashioned Candy

I have a site that I thought you might like to take a look at with a lot of the old time candies that we grew up with in the 50's, 60's, etc., and, in most cases, we can not find any longer. Remember how we use to all love the different kinds of candy and wish we still could. Well you might want to check this site out. When it opens just click on "THE CANDY STORE". This is really a fun site too. Enjoy!

By Jodi from Gary, Texas

I love it! This site even has my childhood favorite: Cinnamon gum! Thanks!

Here's another good site for some of the old time candies (and other old time products) you can hardly find any more: The site needs to be accessed using Int. Explorer, *not* Firefox (don't know about any of the other browsers).

This site didn't open. I tried three times in a row. Will try later on tonight. I was really disappointed.

<b>Editor's Note:</b> I think it's working fine now.

Food and Recipes Food Tips LinksDecember 3, 2008
Mommy Sleepover
Mommy Sleepover Ideas
wisteria on chainlink fence
Dressing up a Chain Link Fence
Old-Fashioned Chocolate Fudge
Old-Fashioned Chocolate Fudge Recipes
Ring of old keys.
Uses for Old Keys