Removing Hair From Legs and Arms

I want to now what is the best way to remove hair from legs and arms. I have tried wax, shaving and hair removal cream. The problem is hair comes back within 2 weeks, it won't last a month.

You could try bleaching it to make it less noticable. This would last much longer than removal and not promote thickening and darkening of the hair.

Laser it off, yo! It's not thrifty, but it works

Laser hair removal. It's expensive at first but it lasts a lifetime. I did it about three years ago and it's been great.

Laser hair removal isn't always permanent. You must have repeated sessions and it's extremely expensive. It also doesn't work very well on people with dark skin or light hair. Waxing is about the best bet when you consider longevity and price, but I found that the ripping of the wax off irritated my skin(shocking, eh?). So, I'd suggest an epilator if you can take the pain. The first time hurts... But when the new hair grows, it's alot less painful. Keep at it and it wont hurt much at all.. And soon you'll notice you have less hair because you killed those cursed roots. If you have money to spare, though, then go for laser removal since it's less painful.

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips RemovalJune 14, 2006
A woman shaving her legs.
Tips for Shaving Your Legs
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
Loveseat Arm
Re-Fluff Sofa and Loveseat Arms